When a dog decides to be naughty, what do you do? Well, you can send them to bed without a treat. But wouldn’t you rather do something that will bring a little joy to your life? Something that you can share with friends and family that will make everyone smile and laugh? If the answer is yes, then you might want to try dog-shaming the next time your pooch chews up your new slippers. It’s a good way to get out your frustration as well as have a laugh or two–and of course no pets are harmed.
1. A great way to wake up.
2. This dog is starting a new trend.
3. It’s disturbing his beauty sleep.
4. It tastes better than dog food!
5. He’s trying to save on garbage costs.
6. You shouldn’t have named him Buddha.
7. They were just a little curious.
8. The government will be really happy.
9. That wasn’t him–the potatoes move on their own!
10. He seems pretty proud of himself.
11. She was teasing him with it.
12. You have to get all the nutrients somehow.
13. They get startled easily, is all.
14. That’s what you get for hiding bacon around the house.
15. It looked pretty tasty.
16. Water is exciting, no matter where it’s at.
17. He just has a nose fetish.